When making circles with bubble wrap, I decided to make a bubble wrap printer:
Old empty bottle (I used plastic bottle)
Bubble Wrap (use recycled envelope package with bubble wrap inside)
Tape (masking or other heavy tape)
1. Cut open a bubble wrap envelope.
2. Gently pull the bubble wrap away from the envelope.
3. Wind the bubble wrap around the plastic bottle
4. Fasten bubble wrap to plastic bottle with heavy masking tape.
5. Paint onto bubble wrap with paint brush.
6. Use bottle as rolling pin and roll over mixed media paper or journal page.
7. Viola, bubbles galore.
8. Use this as a background in journal pages, collage and other artwork.
I'd love it if you came back to see me here on the blog. Bookmark this site and come visit my newest posts. Or subscribe to have this blog delivered to your inbox. Just add your name in the box in the upper right hand corner that says "subscribe to email".