Keep your supplies handy and you'll be inspired to pick up that sketchbook.
Here is the box of supplies I keep next to where I sit when watching t.v. with my family.
I'm not too interested in television but that way I can sit and talk and be with them.
- Keep a Mixed Media Sketchbook. They have thick paper that hold layers of paint and markers.
- A box of organized markers, pens, paints- Just a small one in same location.
- Spray water bottle, regular bottled water and brushes. If the mood strikes to paint and watercolor.
- Small table with wheels. I have this crappy little table, I found. No worries for spills. It's ugly and gets rolled around where needed and stashes easily in the closet. T.V. trays, laptop/book desks that sit right on your lap work well so that I can paint right in my sketchbook.
- Always have paper towels and baby wipes ready.
- Couch covers are necessity in my home. Kids, dog, cat and me, well, they're just a necessity. I have two pairs that get washed and rotated all them the time. Keeps couches fresh and clean.
When supplies are ready to go, no preparations to make, it's easy to begin your creative life.
Keep it simple, do what you love, do it now!
Have a look at the other artists linking to Creative Everyday.